There will be a parent meeting and “Meet the Team” night on Wednesday, November 30th at La Roche College in the Ryan Room. The meeting is scheduled from 7:00pm-8:30pm. The Pitt United Handbook, the participation agreement will be reviewed. We will also discuss payments for the season and due dates as well as the first fundraiser.A deposit of $225 will be due this evening for upfront expenses the club must take care of prior to the Holidays. The following dues will be divided into 4 payments for the season beginning with the first of the year.We ask that your daughter please wear her Pitt United tryout t-shirt for the evening as we would like to begin taking pictures for our website.
The following email was sent on 11/10/16 at 8:00am to pre registered tryout participants for the 16 and under age group! Should you also like to try out for our 16s team, please note the change in time request for tryouts!
Pre-Registration for tryouts are required for the 2016-17 season due to the anticipated high number of players trying out for our teams. No walk-ins will be eligible to tryout out!!!
We will only be accepting the first 50 girls per age group to submit their registration materials (all FOUR items!) to Pitt United to be eligible to tryout. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause however our goal is to have the club remain exclusive and private.
Registration requirements can be found on the “TRYOUT TAB” at the top of this page. Please email Coach O at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Pre-Registration for tryouts are required for the 2016-17 season due to the anticipated high number of players trying out for our teams. No walk-ins will be eligible to tryout out.
TRYOUT DATES AND TIMES:
- 13s and 14s- Sunday 11/6/16: 2:00-4:30
- Make-ups: Monday, 11/7/16 6:00-9:00pm
- 15s – Sunday, 11/13/16: 2:00-4:30pm
- Makeups: Monday 11/14/16: 6:00-9:00pm
- 16s, 17s and 18s- Sunday, 11/13/16: 6:00-8:30pm
- Makeups: Monday 11/14/16: 6:00-9:00pm
We hope you consider trying out for Pitt United Girls Volleyball this November! All tryouts will be held at St. Paul’s United Methodist Church. (1965 Ferguson Rd. Allison Park, PA 15101)
The following items are required to tryout.
- Tryout Registration Form
- USAV Registration Card (Select Tryout Membership!!!) https://webpoint.usavolleyball.org/wp15/IntraLock/Login.wp
- Medical Release Waiver
- $30 Tryout Fee Payable to: “Pitt United Girls Volleyball Club”
After items are received, you will get a verification email from the Pitt United Girls Volleyball Club Office notifying you that your materials have been received and your daughter is eligible/ineligible to tryout for her age groups team. You must include all 4 items to be eligible to tryout!!! Please send ALL FOUR ITEMS TO:
- Pitt United Girls Volleyball Club
- Amanda O’Connor
- 150 Rossmor Court
- Pittsburgh, PA 15229
USAV Age Definitions:
- 18 and Under Division: Players who were born on or after September 1, 1998 or Players who were born on or after September 1, 1997 and a high school student in the twelfth (12th) grade or below during some part of the current academic year
- 17 and Under Division: Players who were born on or after September 1, 1999
- 16 and Under Division: Players who were born on or after September 1, 2000
- 15 and Under Division: Players who were born on or after September 1, 2001
- 14 and Under Division: Players who were born on or after September 1, 2002
- 13 and Under Division: Players who were born on or after September 1, 2003
Due to the anticipated high volume of players interested in trying out for Pitt United Girls Volleyball club, tryout registration is required and no walk-in’s will be permitted to tryout for the 16-17 season.
Thank you for your understanding.
If anyone is interested in private lessons with Coach O please contact her at email@example.com. All private lessons will be held on Wednesdays throughout the summer. Space is limited and will be on a first come first serve basis.
Email sent on 3/14/16
Your final club payments are to be made on or before this Thursday, March 10th.
A late fee of $20 per every three days will be added to your overall dues to the club if you are delinquent! Do not delay!
Hoagie orders are also due this Thursday 3/10 at St. Paul’s Church to Coach O. Submit a final total of how many hoagies and of each kind you need and your payment of one check made payable to Pitt United Girls Volleyball. Please do not send in your order forms. Only a finished order sheet will be accepted.
Spiritwear and Dunkin/Get Go Fundraisers are due this week at practices for all Pitt United teams!
14s and 15s- Due Wednesday, Jan 27th
16s, 17s and 18s- Due Thursday, Jan 28th
Late orders can not be accepted. Please do not forget your forms and money when submitting these items.
We hope to deliver the Spiritwear items the week of Feb 8th before the 15s-18s travel to Columbus to participate in the Presidents Day Cup which is why we are doing a short sale. Please get your forms in on your designated days! Spiritwear Order Form 2016