Its not too late to pre-register for your tryouts with Pitt United Girls Volleyball Club! Please check out the “tryout tab” for all tryout requirements and paperwork and to make your check in at tryouts as quick and painless as possible!
Coach O will be offering private lessons again this summer for interested players. The following dates and times have been put in for the request and approved. Please note summer private lessons will assigned on a first to email first to accommodate basis. Depending on the need, Coach O may add additional dates and times for private lesson if her schedule can accommodate it! Please stay posted to this post as it will be updated constantly!!!
- Private lessons will be held at: St. John’s Lutheran Church of Highland
- $75- per hour Pitt United Players
- $85 per hour for Non Club Members
Currently under request for private lessons:
The following are the amounts due for January 6th 2017.
13s & 14s Dues = $450
15s, 16s, 17s Due = $525
If you would like to pay by credit card for your dues please plan accordingly. There will not be another time for these first dues to be paid by credit card.
13s, 14s, and 15s- Monday, January 2nd from 6:30-7:15pm (at practice)
16s and 17s- Tuesday, January 3rd from 6:30-7:15 (at practice)
Should you like to pay by check please send the appropriate amount to:
Pitt United Girls Volleyball Club CC: Amanda O’Connor
150 Rossmor Court ~ Pittsburgh, PA 15229
The national weather service has issued a winter weather advisory for our area calling for 2-4 inches through 10pm tonight. The roads are not great and because of this information we will be cancelling tonight. The safety of our players and families will always be our first priority.
We are currently working to try to make up this time tomorrow, 12/14 from 8-9:30pm. We are not sure if the gym will be available, but if you do not already have plans for tomorrow night please leave it open for a possible make up practice. I will be in touch with further details after I hear from the church.
Stay inside, stay warm and stay safe!
There will be a parent meeting and “Meet the Team” night on Wednesday, November 30th at La Roche College in the Ryan Room. The meeting is scheduled from 7:00pm-8:30pm. The Pitt United Handbook, the participation agreement will be reviewed. We will also discuss payments for the season and due dates as well as the first fundraiser.A deposit of $225 will be due this evening for upfront expenses the club must take care of prior to the Holidays. The following dues will be divided into 4 payments for the season beginning with the first of the year.We ask that your daughter please wear her Pitt United tryout t-shirt for the evening as we would like to begin taking pictures for our website.
The following email was sent on 11/10/16 at 8:00am to pre registered tryout participants for the 16 and under age group! Should you also like to try out for our 16s team, please note the change in time request for tryouts!
Pre-Registration for tryouts are required for the 2016-17 season due to the anticipated high number of players trying out for our teams. No walk-ins will be eligible to tryout out!!!
We will only be accepting the first 50 girls per age group to submit their registration materials (all FOUR items!) to Pitt United to be eligible to tryout. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause however our goal is to have the club remain exclusive and private.
Registration requirements can be found on the “TRYOUT TAB” at the top of this page. Please email Coach O at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Pre-Registration for tryouts are required for the 2016-17 season due to the anticipated high number of players trying out for our teams. No walk-ins will be eligible to tryout out.
TRYOUT DATES AND TIMES:
- 13s and 14s- Sunday 11/6/16: 2:00-4:30
- Make-ups: Monday, 11/7/16 6:00-9:00pm
- 15s – Sunday, 11/13/16: 2:00-4:30pm
- Makeups: Monday 11/14/16: 6:00-9:00pm
- 16s, 17s and 18s- Sunday, 11/13/16: 6:00-8:30pm
- Makeups: Monday 11/14/16: 6:00-9:00pm
We hope you consider trying out for Pitt United Girls Volleyball this November! All tryouts will be held at St. Paul’s United Methodist Church. (1965 Ferguson Rd. Allison Park, PA 15101)
The following items are required to tryout.
- Tryout Registration Form
- USAV Registration Card (Select Tryout Membership!!!) https://webpoint.usavolleyball.org/wp15/IntraLock/Login.wp
- Medical Release Waiver
- $30 Tryout Fee Payable to: “Pitt United Girls Volleyball Club”
After items are received, you will get a verification email from the Pitt United Girls Volleyball Club Office notifying you that your materials have been received and your daughter is eligible/ineligible to tryout for her age groups team. You must include all 4 items to be eligible to tryout!!! Please send ALL FOUR ITEMS TO:
- Pitt United Girls Volleyball Club
- Amanda O’Connor
- 150 Rossmor Court
- Pittsburgh, PA 15229
USAV Age Definitions:
- 18 and Under Division: Players who were born on or after September 1, 1998 or Players who were born on or after September 1, 1997 and a high school student in the twelfth (12th) grade or below during some part of the current academic year
- 17 and Under Division: Players who were born on or after September 1, 1999
- 16 and Under Division: Players who were born on or after September 1, 2000
- 15 and Under Division: Players who were born on or after September 1, 2001
- 14 and Under Division: Players who were born on or after September 1, 2002
- 13 and Under Division: Players who were born on or after September 1, 2003